Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
I finally got to wear this gorgeous sequins blouse from Tracy Reese for the Neiman Marcus for Target collection. I was just talking to some other bloggers who had it as well and still have not worn it. The detail is gorgeous and very intricate and delicate at the same time, best part I got it 75% off! Amazing right?! The only thing I dislike is that it does run a little big but I can deal. I wore it to work Monday, toned the look down by wearing trousers and nude pumps so the only wow factor would be the top. For the most part I like to keep my work look toned down with a little of my personality integrated somewhere. I snapped a couple of pictures at lunch, enjoy.
Friday, March 1, 2013
It’s Friday! We are almost there people, almost. This week has been crazy but aren't they all? I’m sharing a few things I read this week that either made me raise my eyebrow or made me die laughing , let me know what you guys think?
1. Fashion’s Night out has been cancelled after 4years. Bummer I enjoyed the free champagne
2. H&M debuted its first collection at ParisFashion Week, way to H&M!
3. Beyonce helps design a pair of kicks that feature calf hair, ostrich, crocodile, anaconda, and stingray skins! That’s a baby zoo if you ask me.
4. My girl Bon Qui Qui get’s hired at Alexander Wang
5. 11 reasons why you think Jennifer Lawrence is your friend... in your head of course ( I know I do)
What I wore
Top & Jeans : H&M
Headpiece: Charlotte Russe