1.Befine Night Cream, 2. Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara, 3. Kerastase Elixir Ultime, 4. Alex & Isabelle Classic Hair Ties, 5.Supersmile Professional Whitening Toothpaste.
Once I try all of them for a fair amount of time I'll do a short review.
1. Deborah Lippmann Stripper to Go: These are nail polish removers and they look like a tiny finger mitten. One mitten can actually remove all nail polish from all fingers and then some, really liked them because they are handy and totally work. On the down side they are expensive $2 for each and for someone like me who is A. on a budget and B. paints my nails constantly these just were not very practical.
2. Oribe Beautiful Color Shampoo & Conditioner: This was okay I don’t color my hair so ehhh. Yeah.
3. Colorscience sun protection mineral powder: I actually really like this powder. Its light which I like for work and its has sun protection.
4. AHAVA Mineral foot Cream: This a really good smelling foot cream, after I apply it makes my feet feel super soft but I mean I haven't really tried any other foot creams to compare it to. I usually just do good ol' Vaseline.
5. Kissable Couture Lip Gloss: I loved this gloss it’s actually the one that I'm wearing on my previous post, its almost like red wine color.
Hope you enjoyed any questions just ask.